Thursday, November 11, 2004

dream away

toothpaste:even small things go wrong for me
the tooth paste came out all wrong, the paste getting everywhere but my toothbrush


broken pieces:my family will not accept me.
i visit my family and they have broken my ceramic eyeball piece, the very center of the iris's color fallen off to a white, the tree slowly disentigrating, finally the whole piece cracks. everyone one of the members are in it. this is not the first. chest pain and stopped breathing, shaking and crying. this is the final straw, they have broken everything else i've made before, the eye ball being the last way they can ever see and understand me. i'm on my own now.

friends:
what saves me from dying everyday
some good times with a few good friends. I don't remember much, i remember smiling. thanks for being here for me.

crime scene:i'm going to show the world it doesn't have to be this way
saving the world with a man who wouldn't show his face. he saved me a few times and i saved him as well. we figured out that a lady we thought was good was the "bad guy". i remember being in an underground parking garage, the ones in movies you know? and seeing the newpaper with her face on it says she was the villian.

my wish to find happiness will come.

mary

No comments: