Wednesday, October 27, 2004

sunshine and cold

The appearance is deadly if I judge the weather from up here.
In fact it is frozen outside,
but I still believe it is hot like summer.

fall.

felt like winter last night coming back from indian food. delicious.

sabira's birthday. and soon mine will come. sure I can start worrying, but there's something about getting older that is beautiful. each moment you become more you, each repeated wrinkle upon the fact, each mole's rebirth and growth.

yeh i'm looking more like me, not just like anyone else.
i don't want to look like the normal beautiful, i want to be jus plainly me. everything and all. and everyone should feel so and look upon others as so.

if you dont like how you look, then, i think, it has something to do with your soul. If not, then you are beautiful. so don't worry about it. =)

nap time!

mary

No comments: