Sunday, January 28, 2007

a meme?

now this is interesting! hehe a meme..what does that mean
but anywho 5 things about me that i haven't written in this blog..
(and sorry to be a party pooper...won't be tagging anyone b/c all my peeps are on xanga actually..i know poopy huh?)

1) for school i go to california college of arts in oakland(fine arts) and sf (design). i used to go to UC Berkeley, but being a person that needs a community, I decided to take a year off my sophomore year to find myself, recupperate from school, live the way I want, and finally have the confidence to work retail.

2)knitting wise i am scared to death of double point needles, though I have a bunch looking at me. it's a scary thought, and I don't know anyone who knits as much as me in real life, actually. I learned from a book in middle school, inspired from my godmother and a craft club in middle school.

3)culturally i am taiwanese-american. though really my heart is set somewhere else where the world is more carefree, where there are less rules, where I feel safe.

4)secertly i have been in love with the same person for a long time but no one has an idea who he is and i'm not about to tell anyone at all. close friends might have a clue. it's a heartache to think about it and actually now i'm trying to distance myself from him, take a real breather, move on. it's time.

5)sadly i am allergic to all meats, seafood, eggs, chocolate, nuts, and maybe even soymilk because now it causes tummyache. didn't used to be like this, developed over the year. I live in fear of most foods.

hahh I know it's 5, but the last thing is

6) I love dishes, I used to work at crate and barrel, so I love dishes, mugs, and ugh i'm such a collector. I'm only 20 but I have like at least 30 mugs and cup with saucers...and now I love spode dishes (which are these made in england, blue and white, from copperplate engraving, plates)...what is wrong with me.

mare

thanks for the meme tag! it was fun!

1 comment:

rachel iufer said...

yay! thanks for doing the meme!

i know double pointed needles look scary, but they really aren't very hard to work with. i actually prefer them now because it looks really complicated to other people but i know that it's really quite simple. plus, they double as a good weapon.