Sunday, December 17, 2006

today

so i've been sick. and so i thought i might as well start this(and revive this blog!)



the cable-ing is fun actually! i thought i would be sick of it but oh nah
even my bro likes it, heh!

these are some chucks i found at ross (yay! my size!) and a shirt i got yesterday at the thrift (which i never pronounce right). this shirt will be my painting shirt for class! it is way too big...yes!!!! goes nice with the shoes...

i also went to the berkeley street fair on telegraph where they have all kinds of awesome odd gifts and the turtle is below..... exciting. also met up with jane and peeps from cal who i miss. but yes. love my new school!!
so i leave you with my epic shot of today of leather turtle keychain and my alan fishy (2 years young!!!!)...


mare

No comments: